The 25 countries and territories of the Green Overseas Program
Spread across the oceans, from the poles to the tropics, the European and British overseas countries and territories are home to exceptional biodiversity and unique cultural diversity.
Remote and dependent on imported fossil fuels, these 25 islands are particularly vulnerable to the effects of climate change, which constitutes a real threat to their sustainability.
Our sectors of intervention
- Public policies and regulations for the energy transition
- Storage, integration and waste management of renewable energies
- Energy efficiency and sobriety in buildings and equipment
- Ecomobility and decarbonated transport
- Public policies and regulations for climate change resilience
- Coastal management in the face of climate risks
- Resilient water resources management
- Climate resilient food systems
Who are we?
Our recent newsVoir toutes les actualités